Friday 19 March 2010

Running With The Fash Pack....Paris Fashion Week A/W 2010

The fab Miss V.

Russian fashion designer Vika Gazinskaya whose style (and capsule collections) I adore. I love the colours in Vika's collections (for SS 09 she used crayola yellow, lime and blue; AW 10 candy pink, kermit green and pale lilac, and for SS 10 there is an exquisite hot pink evening dress among a sea of black, white and stone). I have more photos of Vika from Paris in other pieces from her collection (including SS 2010) which I will post next week.

p.s. I also have some photos of the equally fab Hanneli Mustaparta wearing a head-piece from Vika's collection which I will post next week as well.

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness this is incredible. i love the shapes/movement in the last photo. the side view is incredible. you know how they say there isn't anything new in fashion... that everything repeats itself. well, i think her look is so unique, modern and really quite new. very cool indeed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The style crusader- she's fab isn't she! I am glad you like the last one- I wanted to capture her profile and the movement in the skirt. Check out her collections- I think you would love them. I wonder if she has any stockists in London....

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is stunning . . . I must admit, though . . . I don't think I could wear one of those hats. But wow - I love her top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Totally obsessed with her caps. though i do like the grey one better. so so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos...I especially love how her gloves match her top and those heels are fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

    www.torontoverve.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vika emailed me and unfortunately she doesn't have any stockists in London at the moment....I will keep you all informed if she does in the future!

    ReplyDelete